How attitudes to climate change are evolving
For the last two years, we've carried out our climate action survey to better understand the attitudes and actions across our region when it comes to sustainability.
Nearly 2,000 people completed the survey in 2021 - over double the number of responses we got in 2020. 72% of respondents were female, with a wide split across all age ranges.
We assessed the actions that our respondents currently take related to sustainability, as well as how they intend to act in the future, by categorising sustainable actions into the following behaviours:
- Reduce water and food waste
- Recycle and choose products with recycled content, whenever possible.
- Switch to renewable energy and conserve energy
- Eat more fruits, vegetables, and plant-based foods
- Purchase durable products, not disposable
- Choose nature friendly products that protect habitats and biodiversity.