Action Net Zero Bristol is a community platform, a one stop shop, helping Bristol residents, organisations and companies to be greener.
Unlike a Limited Company, which can distribute its profits as it wants, Action Net Zero is a Community Interest Company meaning we plough back profit into the business. That's because we believe passionately in our mission to help Bristol become a net zero city by 2030, and are doing this by providing an engagement and communications platform by which to build awareness and inspire people to act.
We are here to support the local community to help address the climate crisis, and support the local economy too. If you're a resident, we've got lots of ways to save you money while supporting the environment. Local businesses can pick up simple ideas on how to operate in a greener way. Or perhaps you're a Bristol organisation that has a sustainability story or achievement you'd like to showcase?
By providing a dedicated net zero platform that will develop as the challenges and actions needed evolve, we are helping to showcase and build business reputations, measure engagement and create dialogue. We are here to support positive change, and hope you will join our community to help make the city we love a greener place
Our aim is simple, to bring you the best of sustainable living in one easy to use place so that we can collectively make a difference.
On the Action Net Zero site you'll find the following:
- Over 40 actions for both residents and business to support Bristol's journey to net zero by 2030.
- Guides to support education and action across our core themes of Food, Energy, Waste, Transport and Nature
- Profiles of companies that are doing great things in the world of sustainability.
- Large directory of businesses in Bristol that supply products and services across our core themes, Food, Energy, Waste, Transport and Nature, aligned to key actions.
- Case studies of local individuals and organisations that are playing their part.
- Articles and features from partners who are leading the way in their fields of expertise.
- A calendar of events across the city, categorised by theme, food, waste, energy, transport, nature.
- Integrated marketing campaigns across Bristol and surrounding areas.
- Competitions and offers throughout the year.
To make sure you haven’t missed anything, we’ll keep you up to date with our dedicated email newsletter. This includes all the latest news, competitions, events and more, delivered straight to your inbox.
Action Net Zero is the only place where local individuals and groups can engage with each other in a number of innovative ways.
"As well as showcasing Bristol’s best sustainable businesses to our readers. Our aim is to encourage everyone in Bristol to participate; for more and more people to take actions that will accelerate the response to the climate crisis and help the city be prosperous. We're always interested in hearing from people regarding collaborations, partnerships or ideas, so please get in touch.
- Pam Barbato
We hope you're inspired to join us on our journey to net zero.