We’d all like our corporate transport options to be greener, but is it even possible? And where do you start?
Through Action Net Zero Bristol’s ‘Bristol’s Driving Change’ campaign and our collaborative partnerships with local businesses, we know that there are a number of barriers to overcome when decarbonising your company’s transport.
Linking with COP26’s Transport focus day, this event is designed to help break down these barriers, and empower you with practical ways to take action within your organisation. Whether that’s setting up the infrastructure for change, engaging your employees to make positive switches, or measuring and demonstrating your impact. For companies with fleets, we’ll also show you why this is the perfect time to decarbonise your fleet, and how to go about it in a cost-effective way.
We’ll be joined by experts in their respective fields, as they give valuable insights and practical steps to make decarbonising your business transport an achievable mission. You’ll also have the chance to hear from inspiring business owners "our transformers" who have made significant steps already, giving you key takeaways to implement in your own business.
Come away with the tools, insights and constructive guidance to help you accelerate your transition to net zero transport. Be inspired by businesses leading the way, and connect with the solution providers and other local businesses.
Spaces for this event are limited, so prompt registration is recommended.
Robert Barnard-Weston - Co-founder/Director of Transform ESG
Robert joins us as one of our business 'transformers', a leading sustainability expert who has been involved in corporate responsibility (CSR) strategy, culture change and communications for over thirty years, specialising in reconciling people, planet and profit. He will be highlighting how small steps can bring about huge impact: increasing people engagement, improving profit and benefiting the planet.
Tony Greig - Fleet Consultant, ALD Automotive
Tony has over 20 years of experience within the fleet and carbon arena, working with businesses to adopt best practice in addressing lower carbon business transport. Tony specialises in Battery Electric Vehicle implementation strategies, reducing carbon impact whilst delivering cost savings for businesses. He will be sharing his expertise on these cost savings and how to go about the transition, particularly relevant for any businesses with company cars or vans.
We will also be joined by:
Spherics, who will be demonstrating their toolkit to help your business measure, track and communicate your net zero commitments.
Rightcharge, who will explain how you can save money and charge an electric vehicle 'smartly' with a demo of the UK's first EV tariff comparison site so your employees and business can transition confidently.
- Individuals who manage a fleet of company vehicles (a fleet is at least 2 vehicles) and/or are working to engage employees with your business’s sustainability or net zero goals.
- Any company keen to take action to reduce their corporate emissions and grow their CSR impact.
- Any company based in, or with offices in, Bristol or the South West.
- Understand the practical steps you can take in your business - less about the why and more about the how and why now!
- Hear from inspiring businesses who have been there and understand the challenges to overcome, and how they’ve approached decarbonising their own business transport.
- Build connections with experts, solution providers and other local businesses to help you start or progress your journey decarbonising your transport.