Plastic free shopping spree | Gift boxes and sets
The Plastic Free Shop's mission is to source ethical and sustainable alternatives to help reduce the amount of plastics in our everyday lives.
The Plastic Free Shop is a 'go to' online resource for everyday people, wanting to reduce the amount of plastic products they regularly use. There really are so many wonderful choices out there designed by innovative, passionate people, which help us to reduce our plastic consumption.
Here's a selection of gifts from The Plastic Free shop to inspire you with ideas for those who want to be more conscious this Christmas and support local independent shops. The Plastic Free shop is an online store based in Kingswood, Bristol, which offers free collection as well as delivery.
A luxury bathing gift set with all natural products, sourced from Devon and Cornwall.
Pair the soap up with one of Helen Round's luxurious handmade bamboo shower mitts and follow with the soft nourishing natural deodorant balm by Scence.
- Soap Daze New Rose soap on a rope. This soap has a gorgeous sweet floral scent, with a vintage rose bouquet. Add in sensuous patchouli oil, rose geranium, rosewood and sweet orange essential oils and you have a wonderfully nurturing soap.
- Scence Perfect Rose Deodorant Balm. A soothing and softening deodorant balm for every day use. Rose geranium essential oil has a lovely musky rose aroma and all the benefits of moisturising, antiseptic and healing properties. It has calming and stress-relieving qualities. (Please note your gift bag will contain a rose deodorant balm with the new branding, as per the images here)
- Helen Round Luxurious Bamboo Shower Mitt This is a truly luxurious, long and super soft bamboo shower mitt that will stay firmly on your hand whilst you pamper and cleanse in the shower or bath. Handmade with 4 layers of soft bamboo, this mitt is ideal for those with sensitive skin, as it's extremely gentle.
- A Slice of Green small organic cotton produce bag. 18cm wide x 22cm high. Take it with you on grocery trips or use for carrying and organising household/baby or travel items etc. The bag is custom stamped with The Plastic Free Shop tree.
The Ultimate gift set to ensure you never have to use plastic when you're out and about, ever again!
Here's a selection of best selling products which we think makes a super stylish gift to keep you well equipped while out and about. Whether it be a hike up a hill, trip to the beach or a day about town, this kit of reusables will have you covered. It includes one of the following:
Enter the world of solid shampoo and conditioner bars or treat someone else; a little bit of luxury for all hair types.
Great for hard and soft water areas, the shampoo bars and Argan conditioner are best sellers, great for any hair type. Both bars will last for absolutely ages!
- Little Blue Hen Shampoo Bar with Babassu Oil - These shampoo bars are made with a very gentle but effective surfactant made of coconuts (sodium coco sulfate) which gives a beautiful fluffy lather that gently cleanses your hair and scalp without stripping away vital natural oils. For a beautiful shine and built in conditioner they have added organic babassu oil.
- Lime & Coconut - this is quite simply a tropical match made in heaven!
- MITZI (Lemon & May Chang) - This Mitzi bar is like a zingy bar of sunshine. The combination of Lemon and May Chang essential oils just reminds us of sherbert lemon, decorated with lovely calming calendula petals.
- Rose Garden - The combination of Geranium and Palmerosa essential oils in this Rose Garden bar gives a gorgeously fresh and light summery rose scent. The shampoo bar is also decorated with pretty damascan rose petals.
- Moroccan Argan Oil - Solid Conditioning Bar. Handmade in the UK by Juliet Rose using only natural ingredients. Argan oil is pretty much unrivalled in its ability to nourish hair and it works beautifully in this conditioning bar.
A fantastic Grown Your Own Gift Box combo that makes the perfect gift for all those budding veggie growers out there.
Prop it 'n' Crop it combines sustainable Devon Twool twine with carefully selected heritage seeds not found on supermarket shelves. Use the handy plant markers made in Cornwall from recycled plants pots to label your seedlings. The box includes:
Painted Lady runner beans - Introduced in 1633, your carefully chosen crop from Thomas Etty heritage seeds is one of the oldest named vegetable varieties still available. Perfect for growing in containers, the garden or allotment.
Recycled Plant Label (Pack of 5) Made from recycled plastic plant pots this set of 5 customisable plant labels are designed with practicality and durability in mind. This set comes complete with a wax pencil to customise the signs. Made in Cornwall using UK waste.
A great selection of best selling products from The Plastic free range which are loved by all. Cleaning has never felt so rewarding.
This box of everyday household plastic free swaps is a wonderful way to introduce a friend or relative to easy ways of cutting down on plastic products for regular household jobs. In the pack there's one each of the following:
- Pack of 2 compostable sponges.
- Natural Rubber Household Gloves - Size LARGE.
- Traditional style washing up brush by Eco Living
- FSC certified beechwood nailbrush with tampico fibre bristles.
- Loofco Washing Up Brush.
- Lemon & thyme Kitchen Cleaning Soap
- Pack of 5 All purpose Maistic Cleaning cloths
- Loofco cleaning pad
Get creative this Christmas and choose sustainable wrapping; here's the perfect set.
Plastic free wrapping sets to help make Christmas that little bit greener.
- 2 sheets of supersized Recycled Kraft Wrapping Paper. Sheet Size 115cm x 90cm.
- 1 x 50m roll of Eco Paper Parcel Tape - 24mm width
- 1 x 15m card of Twool Christmas green twine and 1 x 15m card of Twool Christmas red twine. Twool is made from Dartmoor wool and entirely manufactured in the UK. This twine is a little finer than the 35m and 100m spools that we sell - it is perfect for gift wrapping (Note these 15m Christmas twool cards are only available in this bundle).
- 6 x recycled kraft swing tags. Tag size 10cm x 5cm
The ocean lover gift set, a beautiful plastic free set of stationery with a marine theme.
This beautiful stationery set is bound to please, it includes a host of goodies all uniquely produced without plastic.
Ellie Goode Splendid Sea Creatures A5 recycled plain paper notebook. Ellie’s creations are inspired by nature and colour, only using recycled, salvaged or (genuinely) sustainably-created materials on which to print.
- 1 x Ellie Goode Seahorse and Babies A6 recycled plain paper notebook.
- 2 x 2B Eco Friendly Happy Pencils. These wonderful pencils are made out of waste newspaper rather than virgin wood.
- 1 x Metal double hole pencil sharpener.
- 1 x Natural rubber eraser.
- 1 x Natural Grass Pen - refillable with extra black refill. This pen is one of a kind. It is made using only natural meadow grass and recycled BPA-free plastics, can be refilled and is lovely to hold and use.